This is an agreement between AstroHostwho trade as www.astro-host.co.uk.
Our registered office is located at:
AstroHost 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS
In this Agreement “You” and “Your” refer to you or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on your behalf. “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Astro Solutions Ltd as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies (collectively, “AstroHost”). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for various services offered by AstroHost. When you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional AstroHost service(s) or products or to cancel your AstroHost services (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers such service or actions.
- Term of Agreement; Modification. You agree that AstroHost may modify this Agreement and the services it offers to You from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes AstroHost may reasonably make to this Agreement when such changes are made. If You have purchased services or products from AstroHost, the term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You take advantage of and use the products or services.
- Accurate Information. You agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to AstroHost, as needed, while You are using AstroHost’s products and services. You agree You will notify AstroHost within five (5) business days when any change of the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by AstroHost to determine the validity of information provided by You will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If You provide any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if AstroHost has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, AstroHost has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its Services and close Your account.
- Prohibited Activities:You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of any of AstroHost products and/or services, which includes, without limitation, use of AstroHost products and/or services to: (i) disseminate or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters, unsolicited commercial email or unreasonably large volumes of email on a daily basis, provided,AstroHost, in its sole discretion, may permit You, if You have a legitimate purpose and after written request, to send more email than AstroHost’s standard SMTP relay limit; (ii) disseminate or transmit any material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (iii) disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software or other material, data or work that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person; (iv) create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity, source or origin of any communication; (v) export, re-export or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses and/or exemptions; (vi) interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, server, network or account for which You do not have authorization to access or at a level exceeding Your authorization; (vii) disseminate or transmit any virus, trojan horse or other malicious, harmful or disabling data, work, code or program; (viii) engage in any other activity deemed by AstroHost to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement or any AstroHost policy; or (ix) use Your server as an “open relay” or similar purposes. This includes but is not limited to pirated software, hacking programs or archives, warez, mp3 sites and IRC bots. AstroHost is the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
- It is a violation for anyone to employ posts or programs which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; permits the use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or auto responders other than for the user’s own account; or resell access to CGI scripts installed on our servers. AstroHosthosting.co.uk prohibits the running of a public recursive DNS service on any AstroHost server. All recursive DNS servers must be secured to allow only Internet network access or a limited set of IP addresses. AstroHost actively scans for the presence of public DNS services and reserves the right to remove any servers from the network that violate this restriction.
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is no excessive overloading of AstroHost’s DNS system or servers. In the event that You exceed Your allotted bandwidth and thereby overload AstroHost’s DNS or servers, You shall be assessed any and all fees, costs and penalties associated with such overloading. You may not use AstroHost’s servers and Your Server Account as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, denial of service, or other abusive activities. Server hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited and AstroHost reserves the right to immediately remove sites that contain information about hacking or links to such information. Use of your server account as an anonymous gateway is prohibited, as is Your use of AstroHost products and/or services to restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet. You acknowledge and agree that AstroHost has the right to remove Your server content temporarily or permanently from its dedicated servers if AstroHost is the recipient of activities that threaten the stability of its network.
- You agree not to provide free services such as free hosting, free subdomains or free email accounts. Account holders found violating this section will be terminated immediately and all payments forfeited.
- Storage and Security. At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your server and all of Your server content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your server content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on AstroHost servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. AstroHost’s servers are not an archive and AstroHost shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. The services offered by AstroHost are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant environment and therefore should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity.AstroHost shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of AstroHost products and/or services in violation of these terms.
- Non-exclusive License. If You have licensed software from AstroHost,AstroHost grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable license to use the software for such purposes as are ordinary and customary. You are free to use the software on any computer, but not on two or more computers at one time. You agree to not alter or modify the software. You agree You are not authorized to combine the software with any other software program, create derivative works based upon the software, nor are You authorized to integrate any plug-in or enhancement which uses or relies upon the software. You further agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to uncover the source code. AstroHost reserves all rights to the software. The software and any copies You are authorized to make are the intellectual property of AstroHost. The source code and its organization are the exclusive property of AstroHost and the software is protected by copyright law. Except as expressly provided for in this section, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in the software and all rights are reserved by AstroHost. Any such software and services are provided to You “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.7.AstroHost Account. AstroHost will host an account for You corresponding with the purchased, leased or provided domain name(s) and for the period of time corresponding with the payment plan chosen by You. The contract will automatically renew at the end of The Term unless otherwise specified by You. Once the account cancellation request is received and we process the request as per the account holders consent, the agreement between You and AstroHost is officially terminated. We reserve the right to remove the account from the web server at any time thereafter.AstroHost will NOT host the site for any time period left once the cancellation request has been received and processed. It is Your responsibility to make sure that You and Your respective clients have access to all their files and relevant data before initiating the cancellation request. AstroHost shall not be responsible for any loss of data once the account recurring billing has been cancelled.
- Legal Purposes. The web hosting and reseller hosting account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. The intent of AstroHost is to provide space to serve web documents, not as an off- site storage area for electronic files and is governed by our Disk Usage Provision, set out in Section 10 of the Acceptable Use Policy. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by AstroHost, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of AstroHost based upon the severity of the violation.AstroHost reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder’s website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of AstroHost’s then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of AstroHost.
- Rates and Prices. You acknowledge that the nature of the service furnished and the rates and charges have been communicated to You. You are aware that AstroHost reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
- Account Use. You agree to follow generally accepted rules of “Netiquette” when sending e-mail messages or posting to newsgroups. You are responsible for security of your password.AstroHost will not change passwords to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to AstroHost, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes You, You understand thatAstroHost will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will AstroHost be liable for any losses incurred by You during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. The You agree to indemnify and hold harmlessAstroHost from any and all claims arising from such ownership disputes.
- Safe Use. You agree not to harm AstroHost, its reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using AstroHost services.AstroHost reserves the right to AstroHost the server for Account Holder’s website for best performance. You understand that the services provided by AstroHost are provided on a shared server. In order to keep our servers running at optimal levels, any sites running a process that uses more than 25% of all available system resources for 60 seconds or longer will be required to move up to VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server solution, or to be hosted elsewhere. This upgrade may result in an automatic upgrade to a higher-level pricing plan corresponding with the elevated use requirements. Alternatively,AstroHost reserves the right to suspend services on that specific account until the higher usage may be accommodated. A failure by You to agree to and comply with the terms of this provision may result in the termination of the services provided to You without any refunds of the unused prepaid portion of the fees.
- Third Party Content. If You elect to sell or resell advertising or web space to a third party then You will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party.AstroHost has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive or otherwise in breach of the then current AstroHost policy or agreement. Such content may result in the suspension or in the immediate termination of Your account. You are responsible for monitoring all domain transfers, renewal and orders. In the event that an error occurs the account holder must notify AstroHost immediately of the error. In no event shall AstroHost be liable to the Account Holder for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of domain registration, transfer or renewal.
- Domain Lease.AstroHost’s “Free Domain for Life” service offers You a free domain name for the active life of the web hosting or reseller account that should be hosted onAstroHost servers. The domain name is registered under AstroHost’s name, owned by AstroHost, is the property of AstroHost, and is managed by AstroHost on Your behalf.AstroHost employs privacy protection services provided by WhoisGuard on all domain names.AstroHost may substitute the client’s information into the whois database upon client request. Free domain names must be hosted on the servers of AstroHost only. At any time you will have the option of taking full control over the domain name for a onetime fee of £12.00.
- Fees, Payment and Refund. As consideration for the products and/or services purchased by You and provided to You by AstroHost, You agree to pay AstroHost at the time You order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if Your services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the term of service.AstroHost expressly reserves the right to modify pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website. You may receive a refund within the initial 45 days after sign up if you cancel a web hosting, business or reseller hosting account. If you cancel a VPS hosting account, you may receive a refund within the initial 30 days after sign up. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given. Refunds do NOT apply to dedicated servers, dedicated IP addresses, SSL certificates, WHMCS, cPanel, VPS/dedicated server management or domain registration related fees. Important: If the client cancels within the first 45 days and has registered new domain names with us during this time period,AstroHost will charge the client a one time fee of £8.00 per domain name if he/she does not wish to continue with the domain name transfer, at a cost of £12.00 per one domain transfer. These terms are in place to prevent abuse of our free domain name(s) service.
- Billing. If You signed up for a monthly payment plan, Your monthly billing date will be determined based on the day of the month You purchase the products or services. If that date falls after the 28th of the month, then Your billing date will be the 28th of each month. If You signed up for an annual (or longer) payment plan, and You elected the automatic renewal option,AstroHost will automatically renew Your services when they come up for renewal and will take payment in accordance with the designated payment method at AstroHost’s then current rates.
If for any reason AstroHost is unable to charge Your account for the full amount owed AstroHost for the products and/or services provided, or if AstroHost is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to You, You agree that AstroHost may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. If You pay by credit card and if for any reason AstroHost is unable to charge Your credit card with the full amount of the services provided, or if AstroHost is charged back for any fee it previously charged to the credit card You provided, You agree that AstroHost may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that among the remedies AstroHost may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to You of any domain names or products and/or services registered or renewed on Your behalf.AstroHost reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services, including additional costs that it may incur in providing the services and pass these costs along to You.
- Affiliate Program Terms:
- All commissions are 1-time payout.
- Payout levels vary on a monthly basis depending on how many customers you refer to us.
- Payouts are made at the end of each month for active orders older than 45 days of the moneyback guarantee period.
- While main purchases are processed in GBP (£),AstroHost may provide an estimated conversion price to currencies other than GBP (£). You acknowledge and agree that the pricing displayed during the checkout process is an estimate. Due to potential slight time delays between actual purchase and the payment settlement, the actual price charged may fluctuate. Accordingly,AstroHost makes no representations or warranties that the actual price will be the same or substantially similar to the actual price You will pay and You waive any and all claims based upon any discrepancy between the estimate and the actual price. In addition, you may be charged VAT, based on the country indicated in Your billing address section. Any amounts to be charged will appear during the checkout process.
- Data. In this section and section 19 “Personal Data” refers to data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data; and “DPL” refers to the data protection legislation being(i) the Data Protection Act 1998, until the effective date of its repeal (ii) the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for so long as the GDPR is effective in the UK, and (iii) any successor legislation to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR, in particular the Data Protection Bill 2017-2019, once it becomes law.
We will comply with all applicable requirements of DPL. This section 18. is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a party’s obligation under DPL. We shall not use the Personal Data for any purpose other than for processing as is necessary for this agreement. Section 19 sets out the scope, nature and purpose of processing by us, the duration of the processing and the types of Personal Data and categories of data subjects. Without prejudice to the generality of this section 18, we shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by us of our obligations under this agreement: process that Personal Data only on the written instructions of you unless we are required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of England (Applicable Laws). Where we are relying on Applicable Laws as the basis for processing Personal Data, we shall promptly notify you of this before performing the processing required by the Applicable Laws unless those Applicable Laws prohibit us from so notifying you; ensure that we has in place appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data, appropriate to the harm that might result from the unauthorised or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the data to be protected, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any measures; ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential; notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach; not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area without your prior written consent and we have complied with DPL; at the written direction of you, delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to you on termination of this agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data; maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this section 18; and not use a third party processor to process the Personal Data under this agreement.
- Data Processing.
Scope: the processing of Personal Data wholly or partly by automated means and manual processing if the Personal Data forms part of a filing system, or is intended to form part of a filing system.
Nature: to use, copy and store the Personal Data solely to perform this agreement.
Purpose of processing: to provide the services under this agreement.
Duration of processing: We will only retain your name, address, email address and phone number for 365 days following expiry or termination of this agreement. Any technical personal data such as access logs is retained for 30 days. Your financial information will only be retained during the term of this agreement. In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Data so that it can no longer be associated with you.
Types of personal data: Name; Address; Email address; Bank details;
Categories of data subject: Adults
- Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release. The services offered by AstroHost are being provided on an “AS IS” and AstroHost expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted or authorized by law. Without limitation of the foregoing,AstroHost expressly does not warrant that the AstroHost products and/or services will meet Your requirements, function as intended, or that the use of the provided services will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall AstroHost be liable for any or all direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the services, even if AstroHost is aware of or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. Accordingly, You for Yourself and all of Your heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, hereby fully release, remise, and forever discharge AstroHost and all affiliates of AstroHost, and all officers, agents, employees, and representatives of AstroHost, and all of their heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for, from and against any and all claims, liens, demands, causes of action, controversies, offsets, obligations, losses, damages and liabilities of every kind and character whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any action omission, misrepresentation or other basis of liability founded either in tort or contract and the duties arising there under, whether known or unknown, relating to or arising out of, or in any way connected with or resulting from, the products and services and Your acquisition and use thereof, including, but not limited to, the provision of the AstroHost products and/or services by AstroHost and its agents and employees. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AstroHost harmless from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach of any representation or warranty provided herein, any negligence or wilful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person’s copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person’s trade secrets. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should AstroHost be notified of a pending law suit, or receive notice of the filing of a law suit,AstroHost may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to defend, indemnify AstroHost. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement. You agree that AstroHost shall have the right to participate in the defence of any such claim through counsel of its own choosing. You agree to notify AstroHost of any such claim promptly in writing and to allow AstroHost to control the proceedings. You agree to cooperate fully with AstroHost during such proceedings.
- Termination. You agree that You will be responsible for notifying AstroHost should You desire to terminate Your use of AstroHost’s Services. Notification of Your intent to terminate must be provided to AstroHost no earlier than 10 days prior to Your billing date but no later than three days prior to Your billing date.
- Notices. You agree that any notices required to be given under this Agreement by us to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the account and/or domain name WHOIS information you have provided.
- Legal Age. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
- Final Agreement. This Agreement, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. This Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorized representative of us.
- No Agency Relationship. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
- Waiver. The failure of us to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
- Enforceability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
- Assignment and Resale. Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Agreement voidable at our option. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any of the Services (or portion thereof) without AstroHost’s prior express written consent.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labour strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over AstroHost, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate,AstroHost may immediately terminate this Agreement.
- Headings. The section headings appearing in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect such section
Last updated: April 14, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to AstroHost, 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to AstroHost, accessible from https://astro-host.co.uk
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in the "What Are Cookies" article.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org